Lenovo Y560 Battery Replacement for Lenovo Laptop, 30% Off
Lenovo y560 battery replacement for canada is brand new, higher capacity and cheap price. If you need, purchase this (11.1V 4400mAh Li-ion) Lenovo y560 battery for Lenovo y560 laptops. You'll enjoy excellent customer service, strict confidentiality, fast delivery, Full 12 months warranty! 30 Days money back!. Get this Replacement Lenovo y560 battery for that extra mileage you need for your Lenovo Y560 / Y560A-IFH / Y560A-IFI / Y560AT-IFI / Y560AT-ISE / ...and more laptops!
Select Lenovo y560 Battery Capacity: 4400mAh
Factory Direct Price, 1 Year Warranty, 30 Days Money Refund.
Guaranteed to Meet or Exceed Original Specifications. Shipping the same business day you order.
|Image||Description||Add to Cart|
| 4400mAh Lenovo y560 Battery
Battery Type : Li-ion
Voltage : 11.1V
Capacity : 4400mAh
Color : Black
Dimension : 205*52*20mm
Net Weight : 320g
This Lenovo y560 battery can fit for the following laptop computer model: (Please use "Ctrl + F" )
This Lenovo y560 battery can fit for the following battery code: (Please use "Ctrl + F" )
- Lenovo 57Y6440
- Lenovo LO9N6D16
- Please check your original Lenovo y560 battery's OEM part Numbers or laptop model Numbers with our postings and picture before the purchase to make sure you get the correct battery.
- Store it in a cool and dry area. Do not expose battery to water or other moist/ wet substances.
- Do not forget to take away your replacement Lenovo y560 battery from the laptop if you will not use it for a long time.
- Please notice this: weak batteries charge faster and remain on 'ready' indicator longer than strong ones. Also it only be used for a short time. So do not buy a used battery for Lenovo y560 even if it is very cheap because used battery usually means weak battery.
- If IBM laptop battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
- It is normal for IBM laptop battery to become warm during charging and discharging.
- A charged Lenovo y560 battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
- More battery tips are provided free download at Battery Tips(PDF) .